NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR BATTLE RIVER – CROWFOOT CONSERVATIVE ASSOCIATION
Pursuant to section 11 of the Constitution of the Battle River – Crowfoot Conservative Electoral District Association (the “Association”), you are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Association shall take place:
Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 1:30 PM (MST) Location: Agriplex
Meeting Room, 4516 52 St, Stettler, AB T0C 2L0
The following business will be conducted at the AGM:
- Presentation of President’s Report
- Presentation of Financial Statements / Appointment of Auditor
- Presentation of MP Report & Election Readiness Plan
- Presentation of the Nomination Committee
- Election of Directors
Attendance at the AGM, the ability to stand for election to the Board of Directors, and the ability to vote at the AGM is limited to members of the Conservative Party of Canada in good standing for at least 21 (twenty-one) full calendar days prior to the date of the AGM (February 11, 2023).
Note: Members may verify their eligibility or perform maintenance of their membership by contacting the Conservative Party of Canada via telephone to 1-866-808-8407.
For purposes of accrediting such members at the AGM, members are required to prove identity, residence and eligibility as specified below:
- One original piece of identification issued by a Canadian federal, provincial or territorial government agency containing member’s photograph, name and address, or;
- Two original pieces of identification both of which contain the member’s name, one of which contains the member’s photograph and one of which contains the member’s address.
Pursuant to Section 9.1 of the Association’s Constitution, the Board of Directors has struck a Nomination Committee to recruit members who may wish to serve on the Board of Directors. Should you wish to reach the committee, are interested in serving, or wish to nominate someone to serve, email Shawna James (Chair) at [email protected]; Pam Duggan at [email protected]; or Kevin Lang at [email protected].
Battle River-Crowfoot Conservative Association, www.battleriver-crowfoot.ca, PO Box 1323, Camrose AB, T4V 1X3