NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday February 29th, 2020
Doors open at 1:00 PM | Meeting at 1:30 PM
Stettler Agriplex, 4516 52 Street, Stettler, Alberta
Please join us for the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Battle River-Crowfoot Conservative Electoral District Association featuring an update from the House of Commons from our Member of Parliament Damien Kurek.
The following business will be conducted at the Annual General Meeting:
• Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
• Presentation of financial statements
• Election of directors
• Presentation of the election readiness plan
• Report from our Member of Parliament
• Report from National Council
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
• be resident in the federal riding of Battle River-Crowfoot and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the meeting
• If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting, then you may renew at the door with a credit card or cheque only. You may also renew your membership at www.conservative.ca.
If you would like to stand for election to the board, contact the chair of the nominating committee, Julie Franz, at [email protected].
Light refreshments will be provided.